Masons' Marks Project

Find known locations within     Km of Grid Reference     Type in the reference    
or set it to this location ->    

         
LinkButton
      Survey Sheets

A church has stood on this site from early times. The church was consecrated in 1242. Parts of the east gable and west gable walls of the Norman church still survive.  The church was extended in the 15th century and considerable alterations and additions were made in 1871. The exact locations of these sample marks are not recorded, as a Survey has not been undertaken by Project.