Masons' Marks Project

Find known locations within     Km of Grid Reference     Type in the reference    
or set it to this location ->    

Show Location Map        Show Map of Locations with Common Marks          
      Survey Sheets

Dedicated to St Brandon in 1246; partly or wholly rebuilt in the late 16th century. The East doorway is original but the west doorway was built in the 18th century; church now ruined. Survey not undertaken by Project.