Masons' Marks Project

Find known locations within     Km of Grid Reference     Type in the reference    
or set it to this location ->    

         
LinkButton
      Survey Sheets

Mansion House built c 1650 on the site of a medieval castle called Peill Castle. The earliest part of the house is a simple rectangular block. The east wing dates to 1756 and the south wing c1797. The drum towers date from 1868. 3 marks recorded of 2 different masons. Full access of house not available.